Παρασκευή 29 Απριλίου 2011

Love is a wonderful thing

Such a wonderful thing indeed...

Love is dark and, burning and pushing. Love is depression and despair. Not knowing what else could or would help you live on. A dead end. A multiple dilemma. Love is a fire that will not be extinguished by any means possible. A fire of the skin burning from the very depths of your shadowed soul. A fire that gives out no light, nor warmth. Freezing flames of shade. That leave you no option but to kill yourself. No loving man or woman is to find peace. Ever.

And still, I LOVE you more than breath, more than laughter...

And I wonder WHY you find it so difficult to LOVE. ME. BACK.

And yet,

You could not see this beautiful morning unless you take a good look on your face when you wake up. And you could not see today's smiling sun unless you stare at your sparkling eyes with the pure morning sweetness. And you could not feel the cool morning breeze, before dawn, unless you touch your bright, soft skin as soon as you open your eyes. And what a shame you could not smell the blooming jasmine outside my window unless you take a nice morning bath and let some droplets of your perfume travel across your body...such a pity you cannot see these.

I am just staring at a picture of yours and my eyes are blinded by the sunshine, I shudder by the cool breeze of your breath that touches my skin and I can smell such an essence of Karma around me, I am going insane...that is a nice morning today I might say. Enjoy this day as if there is no other.

And PLEASE...always remember that I adore you..x

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: